UPGRADED: New Infinite Air 18 Portable Wind Turbine Generator
Limited quantities are available from the first production.
After months of thorough outdoor endurance and product tests, we are happy to share that we have now upgraded the Infinite Air 12 volts to the ALL-NEW INFINITE AIR 18 volts.
The Infinite Air 18 is a ground-breaking and portable wind-powered turbine. It has taken us 4 years of development using the highest industry expertise and addressing the need for off-grid, portable off-grid wind power generation when traditional solar charging is not possible.
- New Upgraded Turbine Chassis that generates 18V output, which charges bigger batteries and powers devices that require a 18V input.
- Compatible with USB chargeable devices with 8mm adaptor cable
- Bigger blades that maximize torque and power, and increases the gyroscopic effect to rotate even faster under lower wind speeds.
- All new Tail-Fin, which allows the turbine 360 degrees of rotation to adapt to the wind direction.
- Bigger and more robust tripod, easily constructed in a matter of seconds and will withstand harsh conditions.
- Water-resistant and IP56 rated.
- Lightweight, compact, efficient, durable portable.
- Functions in extreme temperatures.
Designed for use by individuals, expedition teams, and anyone who relies on off-grid power, the Infinite Air 18 will also be invaluable during a disaster or emergency, for use by medics and aid workers.
Total weight: 3.2 kg
Unit: 1.8kg | Tripod: 1.5kg
Min. speed: 15mph / 24km/h
Max. speed: 40mph / 64km/h
Max. Power: 27W
Tripod width: 28cm
Power generated: 18V at 1.5A
Operating temperature: -30ºC to 40°C
- Total weight: 1.5 kg
- Min. speed: 15mph / 24km/h
- Max. speed: 40mph / 64km/h
- Max. Power: 24W
- Height: 109.8cm
- Tripod width: 28cm
- Blade circumference:50.5cm
- Power generated: 12V at 1.5A-2A
- Operating temperature: -30ºC to 40°C