New Infinite Air 12 Portable Wind Turbine Generator
The Infinite Air 12 is a ground-breaking and portable wind-powered turbine. It has taken us 4 years of development using the highest industry expertise and addressing the need for off-grid, portable off-grid wind power generation when traditional solar charging is not possible.
- New Upgraded Turbine Chassis that generates 12V output, which charges bigger batteries and powers devices that require a 12V input.
- Compatible with USB chargeable devices and supplied with a 12V car socket.
- Bigger blades that maximise torque and power, and increases the gyroscopic effect to rotate even faster under lower wind speeds.
- All new Tail-Fin, which allows the turbine 360 degrees of rotation to adapt to the wind direction.
- Bigger and more robust tripod, easily constructed in a matter of seconds and will withstand harsh conditions.
- Water-resistant and IP56 rated.
- Lightweight, compact, efficient, durable portable.
- Functions in extreme temperatures.
Designed for use by individuals, expedition teams, and anyone who relies on off-grid power, the Infinite Air 12 will also be invaluable during a disaster or emergency, for use by medics and aid workers.
Total weight: 1.5 kg
Min. speed: 15mph / 24km/h
Max. speed: 40mph / 64km/h
Max. Power: 24W
Tripod width: 28cm
Power generated: 12V at 1.5A-2A
Operating temperature: -30ºC to 40°C
- Total weight: 1.5 kg
- Min. speed: 15mph / 24km/h
- Max. speed: 40mph / 64km/h
- Max. Power: 24W
- Height: 109.8cm
- Tripod width: 28cm
- Blade circumference:50.5cm
- Power generated: 12V at 1.5A-2A
- Operating temperature: -30ºC to 40°C