PORTABLE WIND TURBINEHARNESS THE WIND TO GENERATE POWER
The Infinite Air harnesses the wind to generate instant power direct to a device or battery and is perfect for charging smartphones, cameras, medical equipment and more.
The Infinite Air is a groundbreaking and completely portable wind-powered turbine. It has been 4 years in development using the highest industry expertise and addresses the need for off-grid, portable power generation when traditional solar charging is not possible.
The Infinite Air has precision designed blades that maximise torque and power, making it very efficient for its size. It is light, completely portable and packs away for easy storage.
Designed for use by individuals, expedition teams and anyone who relies upon off-grid power, the Infinite Air will also be invaluable in a disaster or emergency situation for use by medics and aid workers. It is supplied with a collapsing tripod and there is an Infinite Air Clamp available in our range that can be used as an alternative mount.
- Lightweight, compact efficient and durable
- Functions in extreme temperatures
- Compatible with USB chargeable devices
- Auto on/off sensing technology
- Universal camera mount attachment point
- Compact collapsing tripod with universal camera mount
- Anchor holes in tripod legs for securing with pegs or cord
- IP65 rated – dust and splashproof
- Total Weight: 626g
- Approx 200 x 140 x 80mm (in case)
- Blade/turbine diameter when constructed 320mm
- Max tripod height 380mm
- Collapsed tripod 200mm
- Input: Wind power
- Output: 5V at 1.5-2 amps
- Material: Turbine housing aluminium/blades PP
- Power generated: 7.5 to 10 watts in winds as light as 15mph
- Operating temp: - 20°C to + 40°C
- Waterproof protection: IP65
- Warranty: 1 Year
Caution: Do not open the device or make any attempt to disassemble or modify the device as this will invalidate the warranty guarantee. This may also result in the risk of fire, personal injury or damage to personal property. Ensure safe location of the device so the turbine blades do not come into contact or cause personal injury.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. All brands & trademarks belong to their respective owners. Designed and developed in the UK. Engineered and made in China.
- Turbine unit with cable to 2-pin connector
- Turbine blades x 3
- Blade mount cap
- Robust storage case
- 1m extension cable to Female USB
- Quick start guide
We are proud to have won a prestigious Desnivel Gold Award. Read our news story